Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dream Cutter

Mike, Brinley, and I went to the Home and Garden Expo in Salt Lake today. We heard from a friend about an extremely discounted trip to Cancun and decided to go check it out. If all pans out with this travel agency we will be going for an all inclusive (air, hotel, AND food) trip to Cancun, Cabo, Cozumel or Dominican Republic for virtually 200 dollars total!!!! YES, PLEASE!!!

I can picture me on this beach in the near future..... sigh :)


While we were there we ended up watching a cooking demonstrating for about 45 minutes for Lifetime Cookware by West Bend. This cutter is A M A Z I N G. Seriously, we are talking about reducing your veggie prep time by about 80%. Maybe it only takes you 5 minutes to chop your veggies, well with this baby it will now take you 30 seconds. I didn't research a demo online, but if there is one, you will want to watch it!! And cutting vegetables has to be one of my least favorite things to do for cooking.

Yes, I want one. Very badly. But I can't seem to justify paying over $250 for one at the moment.

P.S. Huge fan of the expo. I totally recommend going if you have one in your area.

No comments: