Friday, March 26, 2010

Alas, a tooth!

Brinley's first tooth finally poked through this week! She has been kinda cranky and drooling for quite sometime and we were wondering when we would finally meet the reason behind it all. It just barely surfaced, so I will take pictures when it is a little more visible.

Other news, I entered the couponing world about a month ago... and now I am leaving it. I saw friends getting major deals and thought I would be successful too. But, I found myself purchasing things that I normally wouldn't and ended up spending more for groceries than I usually did. Maybe I didn't give it enough time. I think I will try again later.

I went rock climbing yesterday for the first time in two years. I made it up one route successfully!!.. and not on another. It was cold and windy. My fingers were a little numb and I was jumping around to keep warm.. I think I will be more successful next time. I am lucky to have a husband that is willing to take me on easy routes. :)

Mike graduates in less than a month and has 14 more days of school left!!! We are so excited for him! Graduation party anyone??

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

Yeah for Graduation and teeth!!! what are your plans after graduation--are you going to Denver? Maybe that is way wrong but I am thinking that for some reason.