Thursday, March 11, 2010

Better Bug

Brinley is doing just super now! She has barely coughed at all today and I have only had to wipe her nose once! Here Brinley is during a mini photo shoot taken today by me.

I can't believe how big she is getting!

Brinley: want do you want mom?
Are you happy now that you took my binkie away??
News: I bought an exersaucer. Sad as it is, I'm not sure if I'm sold on it. I researched it quite a bit before I went to pick it up. So far Brinley only likes it if I'm in the same room as her. Maybe that will change.

2 comments:

Kilee said...

Cute girl. She is getting so big. Where are our babies. Cool that you got the exersaucer. I'm not sure how much it will change- Easton did best in it when I was around as well. I have never been able to leave the room for long. Hope she likes it. The older she gets the more things she will discover about it.

Allison Brumbaugh said...

Cuty cuty cuty!!!
she is over joy!