Thursday, October 22, 2009

Volleyball Intramural Champions!

Well, I just had to post some pictures of my amazing volleyball team after we won the top division of BYU's intramural volleyball championship!! As some of you may know, I had surgery the previous day so I wasn't able to play. I had half of my thyroid removed and a lump on the other side. Thus, the reason for my scarf. :) And hooray it wasn't cancer!!

You can't really tell from the pictures, but on the front shirt is stated, "The most coveted shirt on campus." Then on the back it says, "Thou shall not covet." Truly, I was very excited about my volleyball team. A small part of me wishes that Mike wasn't graduating so I could play with them another year!

Left to right: Patrice, Cathrine, Chanda, Melissa, Jenna, Sarah, Liz and Me


My two biggest fans :)

Just a picture of me playing during the tournament... evidence that I did play! :) (I am the one blocking middle if you didn't know)

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Good job, Kelli, I glad that you had fun in your volleyball league. It looks as through you enjoyed the time you had in playing again.

Kilee said...

Congrats Kel! I'm so happy for you! What a dream come true! I hope the shirt is sweet and fits.