Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another 26.2

This last weekend Mike ran his second marathon! This one was in St. George and he improved his time by about 10 minutes! Wooohooo go Mike! His chip time was 3 h 42 m. I'm proud of my little stud. (I definitely would never want to run one!) We were able to stay with Mike's parents and family since they just recently moved to St. George and that was a blast. We spent time recovering by watching general conference. It was a great weekend!

Mike on the final stretch


Scott and his wife, Christie, with us after the race. Scott and Mike trained together for the race.

Mike distracted... Brinley eating the carrier... :)


Mike: Ugh, what a miserable race... I wonder when I will do it again?


Good thing Brinley and I were there to support him! :)


Brinley and I reading together. She just loves books!

Asleep in Alanna's swing


Alanna and Brinley

Smiley bug


We are mentally preparing for the race by watching cartoons the day before the race. Brinley and I were ready! Brinley was wearing her running shoes and outfit too! :)

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Way to go Mike!! You guys are such a cute family. Hope you had fun down in St. George and that you weren't too sad coming back to the cold!!