Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Caramel Apple Goodness!!

Yesterday I made my first caramel apples! Well, I might have made them when I was younger, but I don't remember if I did. Anyways, I decided that I wanted to go all out and make them extra super delicious. We used white chocolate chips, toffee bits and chocolate drizzle to make these scrumptious delights! The best gourmet apples I have ever tasted! Our friends Dan and Cat Reid joined us for FHE to make them. Mike doesn't even really like caramel apples and said that they were really good too!

My creations :)


Dan and Cat Reid enjoying their apples

Dan, Mike, Brinley, Cat and I after eating our delicious treat :)

I just had to put up some recent pictures of our delightful little girl. She is getting so big! According to our home measurements last Sunday, she was around 14 lbs and 25.5 inches long! I love watching her develop and learn about herself and her surroundings. She is such a blessing and we are just so grateful for her in our lives.

Brinners in her cute little outfit and chillin' on her new play gym!

Hmmm.. interesting red light from the camera

Grabbing hold of the little frog for the first time

1 comment:

Landon and Julie said...

Girl! Those look AMAZING! WELL DONE!