Monday, October 12, 2009

Is it worth it...

To buy this adorable, super cute and very precious Halloween costume for $30 that Brinley will only wear once? She won't be eating any candy and really won't remember it unless I take a picture of her in it. And if it is just the picture that I want, maybe it would be better if I just went to a store, dressed her up in it for 3 minutes and take the picture. Of course I would love to play the role of a proud mom showing off her cute little bunny at our ward social or around the town, but we don't plan on dressing up. That interact will last at most 3 hours... so I ask again, is it worth it?

2 comments:

Kilee said...

Oh it is sooooo cute......wait you already know that. I love it. Probably not worth it, but adorable. Maybe worth it next year.....? How did your hair turn out?

Jen R. said...

I say completely worth it! Because I wanted that same one for adelyn last year soooo bad!