Thursday, September 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, I suppose it is finally time for me to post some pictures of our new place! We moved in about two weeks ago, so not all of the rooms are completely organized and looking how I want them to look. For example, our kitchen floor and curtains aren't my favorite. I suppose I should take before and after pictures before we do finally change them. Anyways, I apologize because you really are only going to see a couple rooms in the house. I will post more later.

I know I mentioned in an earlier post of us moving to Eagle Mountain, well that house actually fell through, and we are in Orem instead! We love our neighborhood and our neighbors, and it is great to not live so close to BYU campus anymore!

Here is our bathroom

Living room (not a fan of the lovely white fireplace, but oh well.. we'll live with it for now)

Living room again

Basement living room

3 comments:

Laura said...

How exciting to be moved in! And, I LOVE your couch! Congrats!

Renae said...

Where in Orem are you guys?

Taylor said...

Where did you get that amazing TV in the basement?