Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Welcome Home

When we got back from Connecticut, I had a couple surprises waiting for me -
1 - Mockingjay!!
Loved this book! Just as good as the others and so many awesome twists to the plot. Honestly, I wasn't quite sure where Collins was going to go with the 3rd book .. and how she was going to occupy a storyline for a complete novel. Oh boy, she sure did! Definitely worth the read.
5 out of 5 stars for sure.

2 - a massive spider in our bathtub! This picture really doesn't do it justice because I was still at least 6 inches above it when I took it. It was huuuge! Mike killed it and tried to rinse it done the drain, but it wouldn't fit.

1 comment:

Austin and Liz said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! Yuck Yuck Yuck. Man that is huge. Wow I am glad I was not there for that. I would have freaked. You are so brave kell!