Sunday, June 6, 2010

Art City 5k

I ran a 5k with some friends and family this weekend in Springville. It was a lot of fun. There was a rather steep hill that I couldn't make it all the way up with a stroller and had to walk about half way. Man, it was tough! I hope to do another one or another race in the future too. I enjoyed the week of training and the goodies afterward. Plus, it was a cheap race :). Thanks to my friends Ashlee, Dalyn, Lindsey, Austin, and Liz for running it with me. And to my brother John and his wife Liz for recommending it to me. I would love to run it again next year!

Liz B., John, Dalyn, and me before the run with our kiddos and strollers. John took 3rd in the stroller division! Woohoo!

My cute little bug ready to go for a ride

Me, Ashlee and Dalyn right before the gun went off.
Brinley was exhausted after the race and needed some hydration!...Ashlee also fed her ice cream for the first time!

Our matching pants
Yes, I was very sweaty after the run. And it was pretty warm too.
Babes that went on a ride: (left to right) Brinley, Porter Nardone and Isaac Heath

Chilling after the race, waiting for the drawings to begin!

These pictures were borrowed from different cameras seeing how ours is in Africa with Mike, so I don't have all of the pictures that I wanted to post. Lindsey and Liz H. - I love you too! :)

No comments: