Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Taste of Nursery

I took Brinley into nursery for the first time on her own today. Yes, she just might be 6 months too young for normal family wards, but we are blessed enough to be in a ward where there are few kids in nursery so she can go! She was the only one in there at first and then another girl came later.

I had some mixed emotions about the whole thing - I mean I am grateful to not have to sit outside meetings while she is going crazy during Sunday school and Relief Society, but at the same time I am kinda sad to think that she is already in nursery.. without me or Mike.. and doing fine on her own. Oh, my little girl is growing up so fast!

It was soooooo cute when I went to pick her up. I didn't see her at first, but then I noticed her in the corner. She had fallen asleep on a play rug with her legs tucked in and her little butt in the air with the binkie off to the side of her hand. Oh I wish I had a camera to capture that precious moment that was so special to me.

1 comment:

Kaela said...

This is why I obsessively carry my camera everywhere I go :)