Thursday, July 15, 2010

Brinley is One!


We have a toddler! So crazy! A few things our one year old loves is:
- to be scared
- game of chase
- string cheese
- pretending to share and sometimes actually doing it.

At her one year appointment, Brinley weighed in at 18 lbs 14 oz and was 29.25 inches long.

I gave a go at cake decorating. Sheep were chosen because Brinley has a stuffed lamb that she loves. I think they turned out ok.

We had a double birthday party for Grandpa B and Brinley at the park. It was a good time. Thanks to all who participated whether in person or in thoughts. :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

How cute! I love the sheep cupcakes you did! I bet she loved them!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that she was one! And I love the sheep cakes! - Emma B.

chris said...

Happy Birthday Brinley!

Chris and Renae