Thursday, February 4, 2010

Schedule

About a week ago I decided to be firm about Brinley's schedule. I thought it was going to take weeks to master! Interestingly enough, it was really only one day! It almost seems as though she was waiting for me to do it.
  • Feedings have been lengthened to 3-4 hours, and didn't phase her at all. In fact the first day she went close to 5 hours apart! The bottle is out, so I think I am just going to stick with nursing and not supplement the formula.
  • Two naps a day: morning and afternoon. 45 mins - 1 hour long. The length kinda varies, but at least they are only 2x a day in relatively the same times! Most of the time she even will just go to sleep on her own if I wrap her up and lay her in her crib.
  • Bedtime routine down. We usually shower/bathe her, read a book, feed her and then lay her down. She only eats once during the night now.
Hallelujah! I can't believe how lucky I am!

1 comment:

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

Good job being tough mom! Keep it up and you'll reap many benefits. Even if your other two roommates think you are mean! :)