Friday, January 8, 2010

Pictures and Holiday Update

We took a few family pictures before Christmas break. Taylor Mackay was our great photographer. :) I love how they turned out. Here are a few of them:






This year my parents and younger brother, Richard, came for Christmas. It was so much fun to have them here with us. Richard, Mike and I watched Avatar in 3D. (This is the second time we have been to the "real" movie theater in our 3 and 1/2 years of marriage! And our first 3D movie ever too!) It was soo cool!

My mom and I made a Christmas dinner with ham and twice-baked potatoes. She also made some very delicious cinnamon rolls that were shaped as Christmas trees. She was also able to start and finish Twilight while she was visiting for the two days. Grandpa B (my dad) enjoyed taking long naps with our little bug. Unfortunately Mike, Brin and I had colds during the break, but we are now fully recovered.

We also took a trip up to Logan to visit my brother John and his family. There we took a little sleigh ride to see some elk. I forgot my camera in the car so I wasn't able to take any pictures of it. Our feet were frozen, but it was still a fun experience.

Here Mike is entertaining Brinley while Grandpa Brumbaugh is watching.

Here we are just lounging at John's. Richard is the pink lump to the left.

Brinley enjoying her first Christmas by eating a book. YUM!

Thanks to Lindsey Nardone for the Santa antlers! Here comes the cutest little reindeer you have ever seen! Haha!!


2 comments:

Jen R. said...

I love her scrunchie face she makes. She is adorable!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

Hello! Brinley is gorgeous! so cute!!! Don't worry, I'm not pregnant :) that was an old picture. And after looking at how huge I was I might be holding off even longer before I get pregnant again :)