Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Flying Nemo... Well kind of

Brinley has reached 2 months! She is growing up so fast! It is crazy to think about how small she used to be. Here are her 2 month measurements:

Weight: 11 lbs 8 oz - 69 %tile
Length: 23.5 in - 87 %tile
Head Cir: 38 cm - 29 %tile

I think it is kinda funny that she her head circumference is lower in percentile. I definitely think she looks normal and totally cute! She is sleeping great at night. We no longer need to bounce or walk her around to get her to sleep. Now, we just need to swaddle her, give her the bink, and cuddle her next to us. She didn't used to sleep with us before we went to MT, but now it is more frequent than I would like. As soon as our upcoming family visits come and go, we are going to try to get her to sleep in her own crib again.

Mike has started school and is a busy beaver! I do get to see him at nights... but I can't wait until grad school is over with in April! We both are on a volleyball team. It is most likely our last year playing intramural sports, so we are taking advantage of it. My team pretty much rocks. I am hoping to win a t-shirt this year! :) I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to play on a competitive all-girl team again. Anyways, here are some recent pictures.

Daddy loves his little bug wrapped up in Aunt Leslie's cute quilt! :)

She is starting to eat her fists.

I love this look!

Her adorable smile we just can't get enough of!

Brinley is sporting the cute Nike shoes Papa and Gramma D got her.

Brinley is a fan of her bouncer now. Before we started taping, she was giggling as she kicked the "Nemo" fish. I wasn't able to get her giggling on tape, but she kicked the fish! You can hear Mike cutting vegetables and talking a bit in the background. Sorry for the length, I editted it a bit, but it is still a little long.

1 comment:

Kilee said...

Its crazy how fast they get so big huh? Can you believe she is already such a little girl! What a cutie. I've missed talking with ya. I'll try to call ya today. Hope you guys are doing great. Miss ya.