Monday, August 3, 2009

Brinley and Easton

Kilee took these pictures of Brinley and Easton together and I just had to post them on our blog. Kilee and I have decided that if arranged marriages were still in place, Brinley and Easton would be betrothed. So, needless to say, we wanted to take some pictures of them together... and boy are they classic! Brinley had just woken up from a nap and was hungry... and Easton is playing the typical role of a confused male.. Haha! I love it!



Looks like Brinley is going in for a big smooch!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Congrats on your new little one. Isn't it just amazing. I can't believe you've already been to church AND even more shocking that you chased a dog down the street. What a recovery! I still could barely walk after 6 weeks. So, you're not teaching next year? Neither am I. We should do something.