Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome Brinley Ann Duthrie!!








We checked into the hospital around 3:30 in the afternoon Saturday. Later on she was born Sunday morning at 2 am. She weighed seven pounds two ounces, and 18.5 inches long. Brinley was a little conehead at first, but her head has really rounded out. We are so happy to finally have her here. She is such a wonderful little blessing in our lives. Even though she has only been here for two days, it feels like she has been here forever. She is perfect.

My parents are staying with us for the next week or so. My last prenatal appointment was on Friday, and it was looking like I was going to have to be induced... which was when my parents would be leaving. However, she ended up coming virtually the next day and on my dad's birthday! (I know he is excited for such a wonderful new granddaughter!) We are so very grateful for their company and all of their help.

6 comments:

Jen R. said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. And I love her name.

Jenny said...

Congratulations! How exciting. What a cute little girl.

Lant Family said...

COngratulations! She is so cute--I am glad it worked out that she came just in time for your family. She is so cute!

Landon and Julie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to be such great parents! She's adorable! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Kilee said...

Yay for pictures!!!!!!!! Soooo adorable! Kelli u look fabulous! Can't wait to come see you!

Crystal said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you! She's beautiful! Hopefully I'm like you - and can just have our baby quick - I'm only a 2 right now, and most likely will be induced next Wednesday. Hope you're having fun!