Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our Happenings

I have been a slacker, and there are so many things to blog about so this is just going to be a jumble of things that have been going on.

Brinley holding Andrew Heath. She loves babies!.. just one of the many times she has held him. I think she will love having a baby sister.

Success! I finally managed to make a delicious batch of dinner rolls! My first attempt at this recipe was not quite as good because I over-activated the yeast and they smelt like alcohol. However, the amazing recipe I used can be found at ourbestbites.com!

Brinley and I had a wonderful visit with our friends Lindsey, Josh and Porter Nardone at Zupas! Miss you guys! Also, I was able to catch up with my old roommate Kaela Wheeler with her little guy, Bennett, on a walk on the Provo River trail. BUT I forgot my camera.. again. So good to catch up with you Kaela!

Mike's mom and sister came to visit us as well! It was so fun to be able to hang out with them even for a short while..hopefully Alanna won't cry every time Brinley comes near her next time we get together! haha

Brinley sandwich! She loves it when we give her the "smooshie face."

Way back in February, Brinley and I went to the Hogle Zoo on free day with our neighbors, the Harris's. She loved the animals and running around in the different exhibits. Right behind her is her friend, Haydon, who is just 2 weeks younger than her.


1 comment:

Kim L said...

Your little girl is such a doll. I love the picture of the rolls...seriously salivating just looking at them! :) I love the picture of your daughter holding the baby. I LOVE when babies love babies! It is the best. She will make such a great big sister and you are an awesome mom!