Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So hot right now

What I'm really loving:
*Spending time with Mike and Brin
*Harry Potter (finally reading them!)
*P90X
*Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
and...

The other day I bought this, Vanilla Almond Shredded Wheat, the most amazing cereal. Ever. I can eat it for every meal and snacks in between. It is really that good. If I was daydreaming of Christmas presents, then one would be ten boxes of it stacked under the tree. Mmmm mmm good!

I didn't want this post to be entirely about me.. so here are some of Brinley and Mike's favorites as well.

Mike:
*Playing with Brinley and trying to make her laugh
*24
*and some more 24 (note - he is trying to catch up to the current season and is a little behind)


Brinley:
*MILK!! haha (I thought that once she got a little older her feedings would be less often.. but no she is still eating just about every two hours excluding nights.)
*being held and getting lots of attention from mom and dad
*giving smiles to everyone!!
*sucking her fingers

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Right now I have 2 seasons of 24 if you need them. Can't remember but I think it's 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 so Mike may have watched them already, but if not you are welcome to borrow them. Talk to ya soon!

Kilee said...

Oh how I wish we could hang out with you. We all would get along so well! I love to eat cereal too and will definitely try that kind now. Soren would LOVE to watch more 24 with Mike. (We are on the
4th season) And Easton has so much in common with Brinley. He loves milk! Misssss you!