Friday, June 5, 2009

So... how about a name!

BRINLEY... BRINLEE.... BRYNLEY... BRYNLEE... or BRYNLEIGH??!!

I think we have finally found the right name! The name came to me and kind of just stuck one Sunday morning. I was sitting in church and "Brinley" popped into my head. I had a good feeling about it, and I think our little girl liked it too. What the biggest surprise was that Mike actually approved of it! :) So, now how to spell it. I think my personal favorite is Brynlee, but I have a feeling that might not go over well with Mike. His favorite spelling is Brinley. I guess we'll see which spelling wins!... Stay tuned... the results will be posted!

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

I had a friend who named her little girl Brinley--that is how they spelled it. It is a cute name.

Laura said...

Beautiful name! It's amazing how much help parents get while choosing names for their children! Good luck with choosing a spelling!

Kilee said...

We like Brinley....but they are all cute. Good luck!

Donna Duthrie said...

Hi Kelli!!

You look wonderful as well as your garden. Can't wait to see Brinley. Is that going to be the spelling??

We love you guys!