Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here comes the weekend!

There are a couple of things that I'm really looking forward to this weekend:

1. Mike is coming home to visit! It is virtually all I can think about and I am so excited to be home with him.. especially on Valentine's Day!

2. Saturday afternoon we are going to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl! I don't really care which one it is, but the sooner we know, the sooner I can start shopping for adorable outfits and baby stuff. :)

3. Three-day weekend. I love my students, I really do. But I am really looking forward to having Monday off.

Life is wonderful!

2 comments:

Landon and Julie said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU GET TO SPEND V-DAY WITH MIKE!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING! AND WHEN MIKE IS GONE, WE REALLY NEED TO PARTY! I DON'T WANT YOU GETTIN LONELY! :)

Jen R. said...

Congrats about finding out this weekend...probably one of the best days of your life...do you feel any kicking yet? I think I started to feel kicking a few days after we found out adelyn was a girl. And I'm so glad mike gets to come home! I remember my lonely nights...good luck!