Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quirky Tag

6 Quirky things about you.
  • Rules: Thank the person who tagged you and mention these rules on your blog.
  • Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
Thanks Emily!

1. Mike just recently told me that I stick my tongue out partially while I'm brushing my teeth. He thinks it is so cute, but I honestly don't think I have ever seen it.

2. I am missing 10 teeth. I still have four baby teeth, I don't have 2 top 12 year molars, and I never had any wisdom teeth (4). Actually I guess you could say that I'm missing 12 because my front two are fake.

3. I had a tumor in my right big toe when I was a senior in high school. It was found during basketball season, and removed right before my senior prom.

4. I don't like hamburgers. The patty and bun combination is disgusting! I can eat hamburger meat in other dishes like tacos or spaghetti though.

5. I like reading picture books with my husband at night... bedtime stories together!

6. I like dipping peanut-buttered toast in hot chocolate! It tastes great!

I tag whoever reads this.

No comments: